Weather Today in India 2024 (January 2): Our detailed weather forecast for India covers the upcoming weather patterns for Monday (January 1) and Tuesday (January 2). We provide a thorough analysis of the expected conditions in various regions, including information about possible rainfall, fog, and changes in temperature.
Monday (January 1) Highlights
Rainfall and Thunderstorms
- There will be a lot of rain and thunderstorms in Lakshadweep, leading to different types of weather in the area.
Isolated Rain Across India
- There will be some rain in Andaman-Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, parts of West Bengal, Sikkim, East Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, and Kerala-Mahe.
Cold Day Conditions
- Get ready for very cold weather in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Some parts of North, East, Northeast, and Central India might have thick fog in the mornings.
Tuesday (January 2) Forecast
Heavy Rain in Lakshadweep
- Lakshadweep will experience a lot of rain, which will change the weather patterns in the area.
Isolated Rain Continues
- Rain will continue in Andaman-Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, parts of West Bengal, Sikkim, Jharkhand, East Uttar Pradesh, East Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, South Interior Karnataka, and Kerala-Mahe.
Continued Cold Day Conditions
- Haryana, Punjab, and parts of West Madhya Pradesh might continue to have cold days.
- There is a high chance of thick fog in certain areas of North, East, Northeast, and Central India in the morning.
Extended Forecast and Weather Phenomena
- A weak storm in the West Equatorial Indian Ocean and Southeast Arabian Sea will get stronger, bringing some rain to certain areas until January 4th.
- A weather disturbance from the west in North Haryana and the surrounding areas could cause foggy conditions and reduce visibility.
- The weather report contains detailed information about the next five days across the country, including a specific forecast for rainfall over the next three days from Monday until Thursday morning.
Get the latest weather forecast from us to stay informed. Our forecast goes beyond the usual information and provides detailed insights. We are passionate about weather, so we make sure to give you the most accurate and up-to-date updates. With our help, you’ll be well-prepared for any types of weather conditions. If you want real-time updates on weather, science, space, and COVID-19, you should download The Weather Channel App. It’s available on both Android and iOS stores, and it’s a trustworthy source of information that you can rely on.